This educational initiative is the first of its kind plumbing school in India with state of the art technology that is fully equipped with technologically enabled infrastructure, 18 demo labs, sewage, and water treatment plants, solar hot water systems, recirculation systems, pumps, and high-pressure systems. The distinctive and most important structure of the institution is its Gurukul methodology learning program in which 80% of the curriculum is practical and the rest 20% Theory.
The course focuses on providing a 360-degree development of its students through a comprehensive syllabus covering theory and practice; the program also provides life skills, entrepreneurial skills, and soft skills training to its students. The main focus of the school is to skill youth with the best plumbing practices, occupational health and safety, and water and energy conservation.
The Ashirvad Plumbing School offers two courses: Plumber General (Level-4) and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) course. The maximum capacity of the school is 120 students per year: a course of 3 months with 4 batches of 30 students in one year.
To be eligible for this program, an individual has to be – Above 18 Years and minimum of 08th pass.
26-B, Bangalore – Hosur National Highway, Attibele Industrial Area, Bengaluru-562107
SP1-177 & 178, Kahrani Industrial Area, Bhiwadi, Alwar - 301019
The Ashirvad Plumbing School is the first of its kind education program in India. The Institution provides a complete Gurukul methodology learning program in which 80% of the curriculum is practical and the rest 20% Theory.
Morning Yoga sessions and mindset development classes
Skill Development Classes
Diverse Plumbing environments
Social Activities Participation
Industrial Expert Sessions
With the vision to help nation become ‘Atmanirbhar’ (self-reliant), At Ashirvad plumbing school we are aiming to create professionally skilled and certified Plumbers for the industry that would help bridge the gap between industry demands and skill requirements and therefore, develop the country at large by securing a job or Self-employment in the country and outside as well. We also offer additional skill building courses under water management sector for amateur individuals to acquire a formal qualification that matches their knowledge and skills.
Students are empowered as per the National Occupational Standards and also in some other important fields like Soft skills, Digital Literacy and entrepreneurship which contribute in improving their employability, mobility, lifelong learning, social inclusion and self-esteem
The Ashirvad Plumbing School is the first of its kind education program in India. The Institution provides a complete Gurukul methodology learning program in which 80% of the curriculum